3/10/10

Robert's review of his favorites....part ONE!!

Up!

Up is one of my absolute favorite films. Why? Well, I'll tell you. I have watched it at least five times and there has NEVER been a time where I have watched it and did not feel happy and warm inside. This film is all heart, man!!! The story is interesting. The peril is perilous, and the dogs are so hilarious and cute (especially when they laugh through their virtual voice collars and shake their bums at the same time). Yup...fantastic movie....but wait!!! There also is a wonderful depiction of healthy marriage within the film. Carl and his wife loved each other so much and it showed. I cried when she died. If you watch one movie in your life, let it be this one! It does not disappoint, yet uplifts and inspires. It does not depend on zany kid humor, yet makes children and adults alike laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment